I currently have one book published, but I have several others in progress.
Please keep checking this page for updates on my upcoming novels.
Check out my Calendar of Events to find events related to my book.
Title: Sad Songs and Gray Dresses
Remember back in high school when things seem so perfect, and then they go horribly wrong. Jane is struggling to cope with her parents’ recent divorce, but starts to feel happy again as she falls in love with “the perfect guy.” Jane and Adam have spent a lot of time together, but never had a friendship with each other.
One day that all changes and they go from strangers to lovers. Jane is tempted by a new guy at school who is in the grade below her. He is intelligent and great at acting just like her. Jane will have to choose who she likes more before it’s too late. This story is proof that when you love someone, tell them because they can slip away before you have a chance to say “I love you too.”
Originally Published June 4, 2011
Published in Print June 5, 2019
and many more just search online either by author “Ruth Mini” or by the title “Sad Songs and Gray Dresses”
- This book is also available to check-out as an eBook for free at the San Antonio Public Library.
- Request a Digital Autograph for Your Book (Authorgraph.com)
- Unnamed Sequel to “Sad Songs and Gray Dresses” (2020)
- Unnamed Historical Fiction Novel (2021)
- Unnamed Oral History Novel (TBA)